The Thermo Scientific Niton DXL countertop gold tester delivers an exceptionally fast and precise XRF-based analysis test for gold, silver, platinum and other precious metals.
Elegantly designed specifically for countertop use in retail environments, yet portable and rugged for use in remote testing locations, the Niton DXL gold tester and precious metal analyser delivers quick, reliable results and is completely non-destructive. The gold testing kit tests the purity and chemistry of gold and other precious metals with unmatched simplicity, performance, features and portability.
- Completely non-destructive testing with instant analysis
- Results shown on colour, touch-screen display
- Identification for 21 elements including all grades of gold and precious metals
- Suitable for jewellery, coins, chains, rings, etc
- Viewing windows both sides for visibility to client and operator
- Push-of the-button simplicity of operation
- Engineered with retailers in mind, the DXL analyser arrives fully calibrated and ready to use. The closed-beam design prevents x-ray exposure to customers and operators plus the front and rear windows reveal an LED illuminated sample chamber. This ensures that items undergoing analysis never leave the customer’s sight. The DXL also includes advanced Thermo Scientific
- Audit technology for the instant detection of gold plating.
The compact, portable design and AC or battery-powered operation allows easy movement within the shop or to remote locations, creating a personal field laboratory for a dependable gold test. Results are displayed on a colour, touch-screen display and tailored certificates of authenticity can be printed as required.